Imagine marrying your icon.
Thanks, Nonnie :)
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
The Monkees c:
17) What was the last lie you told?
Oh wow, I don’t really lie a lot so I can’t even remember.
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yeah, I guess I do.
19) What does your URL mean?
It’s the opening line to The Hollies’ Maker. It’s a beautiful song. GO LISTEN TO IT!!!
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness - being too cute
Strength - being too cute
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Gene Clark… duh.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
Haha, I don’t. It just hold it in until I can’t anymore then I come on here at whine about it.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I’m working on my record collection. I only have under 20, but I try to go crate digging when I can.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Then again I’ve never video chatted.
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT WE WERE LOOKING AT PICTURES OF SURGERIES IN CLASS AND ALL THE GUYS WERE HOOTING AT THE SLICED BREAST ONES AND THEN THE TEACHER SWITCHED TO A PENIS PIC WHERE IT WAS CUT OPEN AND SOME 300LB JOCK DOUCHEBAG FAINTED RIGHT OUT OF HIS CHAIR BOYS ARE WEAK BOYS ARE FUCKING WEAK
Inspired by a recent experience I had with someone stealing my art and cropping out my URL.
Dedicated to every artist who has had their art work stolen.
Very good point…
HEY If anyone wonders why I tag a lot of my stuff starting with “gtm” it’s not because of vanity or something. There are two reasons:
- For my followers who use blacklist, so they can blacklist certain types of things I post without having to blacklist all posts with the word “personal” in it or whatever.
- I use statcounter, and one thing it shows is what link people used to get to your blog. I was creeped out when I saw that there are actually people who troll the #personal tag and check blogs through there. I just don’t like the idea of random strangers stalking my blog through that tag. Gross. I don’t mind people finding my blog through the Beatles tag or whatever, because obviously I want other Beatles fans finding my blog. But wtf who actually goes through the personal tag like that? I find that suspicious and scary.
So that’s why. In case you were wondering. Because I do realize it seems kind of weird that I do that.
Eww, people really do that? Like they just sit there and read about people’s misery and all that? I bet they like it. Ugh. I actually use #personal on my blog but I’m def going to go thru that tag and change it ASAP.
full movies on youtube
“Click The Link In The Description To Watch This Movie For Free!!”
when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your nuclear plans for russia
one day i will escape from this website
imagine your icon singing you to sleep.
things im good at:
- falling in love with band members
- pretending im dating band members
- crying over band members
- losing followers
- thats it
Traction In The Rain